Saturday, May 28, 2011

Long time....

it seems like every time I come to the blog, its I'M Back!!!!  he he, 


Well since the summer has passed, we have been making allot of changes to the Pousada, not only that but our home too. Daniel is slowly changing this house from the family beach place to our lovely home.  I have been here in Brazil now for two and a half years and wow what an amazing time it has been.  all good:)


The chocolate making is come to a halt, because we haven't had any cocoa.  in the time between December and now, we have had only a little amount of cocoa, so we are waiting till we have a good quantity then we will make the best chocolate to date.......watch this space!!!


I cannot begin to explain my relief of the temperature change. In the summer its really hot...like in really hot.  Some days I can´t handle the heat.  now in the winter it is much cooler...so are our heads.  we can think and do normal things, well at least I can.  :) 

Don't know if you know, but I am also trying to make a Portuguese blog, same blog, different page, go have a look.  OK well that's it for now.  until soon..ish  :)


Pousada Muito Mais

No comments:

Post a Comment